Monday, 9 June 2014

June Wishlist



I have one more exam to go and then my 12 weeks of summer begins! I've been revising so hard over the past few months so I can't wait to finally finish. As my last exam is on friday I thought I'd take the afternoon off and do some blogging.

Recently I've really been liking the look of peplum tops. I bought a black high neck peplum top from New Look  a couple of weeks back and love how flattering it is on the figure. So I'm tempted to buy these gorgeous ones from Asos for the summer when I want to wear something nice and loose fitting.

Ripped jeans are something I've wanted for quite a while now, they look amazing with a tan and I'm a big fan of the ripped knees. I know its silly buying a pair with rips in already when I can get a normal pair and rip them myself, which is what I will probably do.

Another item I've been lusting after is this stunning black v-neck cami jumpsuit. I was in New Look the other week and spotted it, however I couldn't find it in my size. Its a really nice chiffon material though and would be a great item to style.

Black block heel sandals in my opinion are one of the most versatile types of shoe. They'd look amazing dressed down with denim ripped jeans, but also dressed up in the evening.

Now onto the types of shoes you're either gonna love or hate, i'm talking big chunky gladiator style shoes. I've wanted a pair for quite a while and decided I want this particular style. I like the fact that they don't go above the ankle so can be worn easily with jeans and dresses. They remind of my 'Jesus' shoes (what my sister refers to them as!) which I bought last year from Asos, but I personally prefer these because of the chunky heel.

And finally something I've been on the hunt for for such a long time, a black kimono. Every single one I find is too sheer and I want a more opaque thick one. If you have seen or bought one recently please let me know, I think its such a timeless piece to have in your wardrobe.

So that is my wishlist of the month, I'm sure there are a million more things I want, mainly anything black and white though ahaa! I'm just obsessed with the whole minimalistic look at the moment, I cant imagine going back to wearing colour for quite a while! I'm thinking of doing a minimalistic inspiration post too if that's something you'd like to see. Oh god I've wrote so much, congratulations if you've got to the end of this. Its must be because I haven't blogged for such a long time, and have so much to say!

14 comments:

  1. Love the New Look heels, what a bargain!

    Helen x
    www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the New Look jumpsuit - how chic! I love the monochrome pieces that you've picked out. Best of luck with your last exam - I'm sure it'll be fine!! I'm so jealous that you're getting such a long summer!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah..I was worried about the fact that, with a very specific fashion course, it might be harder to get a job in any other sectors if you can't get in fashion. But I think you should study what interests you the most, but you also see as being useful in the long run.

    By the way, lately I've been dressing completely in black and white so this wishlist is basically gold for me ahah

    Joana x
    When You Dream Big

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those block heel sandals! I have a similar pair from River Island but they are flats and soooo so so comfy!! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh those shoes are fabulous, especially love the chunky ones!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is an awesome wishlist!!! Ill make my own too soon..

    everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The block heel sandals and the jumpsuit are gorgeous :) Love your blog by the way, new follower here :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. I literally want everything on this wishlist! Love a bit of monochrome. I especially love the ripped denim and the block heels are the perfect height! Good luck with your last exam x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those ripped black jeans look perfect, I love monochromatic style, you can never go wrong. So good. xx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the monochrome pieces that you have been loving, especially the shoes and the jumpsuit. I am not a fan of sheer clothing, keep finding the kimono x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the ripped jeans and really need to get myself a pair in black :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo congrats on your exams being all over with! Great picks, I really need a pair of those chunky sandals.

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete