Thursday, 3 April 2014

The Things We Lost In The Fire Fire Fire

Textured Black and White Top - Peacocks / Jeans, Loafers - Primark / Gold Penny Necklace - Topshop / Ring - Dorothy Perkins

I'm seriously loving the minimalistic look at the moment and this outfit fits perfectly into that style. I really want to start fresh with my wardrobe and start buying key items that I can really mix and match! I'm obsessed with the Olsen twins style at the moment, which is odd because I'm not normally someone who looks for inspiration from celebrities. I'll probably have a wishlist coming up soon with some minimalistic style items I'm on the hunt for.

I recently found out I got a place at Fashion Retail Academy which I'm ecstatic about. I went for the interview a couple of weeks ago and knew it was the perfect place for me, I felt so relaxed and met some really nice people. So excited now about the prospect of studying something I'm really interested in for the next two years!




14 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Hollie! That tee is just perfection, and congratulations on getting a place at FRA! I know the feeling of getting a place somewhere you know is exactly where you want to be heading, and it's wonderful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, the texture of your monochrome top is gorgeous! I need to invest in a coin necklace, looks so cute! Congratulations on getting into Fashion Retail Academy!

    Alex xx

    allurescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post.
    Visit my beauty blog! Read new wedding post -http://starlingdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your accessories! That ring is really cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect monochrome look! Can't beat a statement top and loafers! xox

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally with you on the minimalistic love at the moment, I love your top!
    Also happy for you getting into something you have such a passion for :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥ Wow lovely blog you have, I was just browsing though & stumbled upon it - It's beyond beautiful with interesting posts. I'm following you via gfc now! Keep in touch x

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Holly! Congrats on getting the place in Fashion Retail Academy :)

    I didn't do A levels because I'm from Portugal, so I did high school and my BA degree there. If I had to compare, I guess my final exams are basically the same as A levels. I did finals in Portuguese, English, Portuguese Literature, French, Biology and Geology, Physics and Chemistry. It's unusual to have these much in Portugal, but that's because midway through high school I decided I didn't want to do sciences, so I switched. However, I still did the final exams, which I could have used to get into a sciences university course.

    I honestly don't think you need to do a super specific course. But it all depends on what you want to do, as well. If you want to design or be a hair stylist, you will need particular skills. But if you want to do styling or write, you don't necessarily have to do a fashion degree.

    What do you want to do?

    Joana x

    When You Dream Big

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit!

    - Keyta

    www.TheWayfarer.co

    ReplyDelete