Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Lace And Pastel

Lace Collared Black Dress - Persun Mall* / Green Pastel Coat - Choies* / Casio Watch - The Watch Hut* / Cut Out Boots - New Look via Asos*

I recently received this gorgeous LBD from Persun Mall and I loveee it, the lace collar is just gorgeous! I was really surprised on how thick and good quality the material is and I can tell I'll be wearing it a lot. I think it would look really nice casually with a leather jacket and ankle boots, or really smart and sophisticated with a blazer. Today, I decided to style it with my lovely pastel green coat and I really like how the pastel and lace go together.

The only negative thing I would say about Persun Mall though is the shipping. This dress took weeks to come but I did order it around Chinese New Year, when they took a break from shipping orders to celebrate. Saying this though they have some amazing unique pieces and if you've never checked their website out I really recommend it. It's one of those websites I'd order from if I really liked something but didn't need it to come in time for a specific occasion.


10 comments:

  1. I just adore that coat Hollie! So perfect! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is lovely, and such a nice colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coat and the collar of the dress is so cute!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the collar, such a cute added detail.
    Also your coat is so lovely.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, your dress is so adorable. i love everything with a collar and the pastel coat on top makes it extra lovely looking.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. PERFECT!!
    I love your blog,
    follow me on http://elenaurbonaviciute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this outfit, the pastel green really suits you!

    Lucy x

    lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Great post I just came across
    your blog and I love it! It would
    be amazing if you could visit my blog too.
    We can also follow each other if you like! :)
    http://herakliografeioteleton.blogspot.gr
    http://grafeio-teletvn.blogspot.gr
    very nice!!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete