Tuesday, 25 March 2014

How I'd Style:


These are one of my favourite posts to do and I feel like I haven't done one in ages! Again I've somehow chosen the majority of the items from Topshop, but they always seem to have what I want.

I decided to base this outfit around these gorgeous block heeled sandals from Dorothy Perkins. I came across them the other day and I've fallen in love with them. They'd be the perfect summer shoes and would go with just about anything e.g. skinny jeans, dresses and skirts. I chose for this look to go with a pair of mom jeans because they just look perfect with heels. For this outfit I was trying to go with the minimalistic look without being too boring so I chose a white panel shirt and some simple silver rings.

9 comments:

  1. I wish I could wear these but i need to loose this god awful belly first :( you look great
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! It's so casual yet stylish. The sandals and rings are my faves.

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my mom jeans! They are just so comfy, loving the sandals too!

    yecrad.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is honestly such a great look right now, team with a big chunky bag you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sandals have the perfect heel height for day wear <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've styled this! Would be the perfect thing to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love posts like this, those sandals are ah-mazing.
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete