Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Found Yourself A Path Upon The Ground

Coat, Fluffy Jumper and Skirt - Primark / Brown Belt - H&M / Cut Out Ankle Boots - New Look / Casio Watch - The Watch Hut* / Turtle Silver Necklace - Delilah Dust*

This is definitely a typical Hollie outfit, I feel so comfortable wearing dark colours. I bought this skirt recently because I don't own an black skirts and when i got to the till it was only £1! It such a nice material and I love the texture of it. I decided to pair it with my fluffy jumper because I haven't worn it in so long and a brown belt.

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a bargain of a skirt! I love the simplicity of this outfit - you look so lovely xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 squid! That is a great find. I don't think I'd be able to live without a simple black skirt. Black skirt and a cute blouse is my go to daily outfit. Lovely photos as always! www.prettynostalgia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely Hollie, that necklace is the cutest! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore that jacket!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look! All the textures look awesome together. Also I can't believe the skirt was just £1! That is a good find.

    Put The Radio On

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit!

    Lucy x

    lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit, you look gorgeous :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete