Sunday, 23 February 2014

Delilah Dust Jewellery


Aren't these necklaces just adorable? I was kindly sent them by Delilah Dust recently and I love them, especially the Turtle one. I think they would be nice to wear separately but would also look great layered with other necklaces as they are quite small and dainty. I'm sure you'll be seeing them in some outfit posts soon.

If you haven't heard of Delilah Dust before, it is basically a jewellery company which two sisters Atonia and Dominique Mackenzielaunched in 2011. As well as necklaces they also sell gorgeous rings, bracelets and iPhone cases. Apart from these necklaces, my favourite products on the site are the druzy necklaces. I personally think the jewellery is very affordable, so if your on the hunt for some new jewellery, I'd really recommend Delilah Dust.

Onto some exciting news for me, I've got an interview at FRA! If you read my last post you'll know I applied for a course there so I'm really excited but nervous. Fingers-crossed the interview goes well and I get a place!

6 comments:

  1. I love these necklace, the turtle is so cute xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these necklace's are gorgeous, I love the feather one! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh that turtle necklace is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life <3
    good luck on your interview! crossing my fingers for you!
    x
    Alona

    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are just so pretty

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are beautiful! love the turtle one x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete